Friday, June 18, 2010

Sore!!

I have been so sore since I did my last P90X workout! I love that feeling, it makes me feel like I worked really hard and accomplished something that will help me to reach my goals.

I didn't get to update yesterday, it was a crazy day. I continued taking my Slimmetry supplements and I really like the way they energize me and make me feel like I am burning more calories and fat without doing anything extra. Also, I tried a meal bar, the cherry & almond flavor. IT WAS SO GOOD!!! In case you missed the point (haha, like you could miss the all caps), I really liked it and will definitely be ordering some of those. Don't forget, if you can find all of these products here.

I have not done any more P90X workouts, but I have done something both today and yesterday. I ran yesterday and worked on my elliptical today. I know that this weekend will be hectic because I have a wedding to go to, so I doubt I will get any exercise in on Saturday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay fit!

1 comment: