Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Day of Rest

Is it really the end of the weekend again?!?!?! Every week I wonder how this day arrives so fast. Oh well, such is life...

Today has been a very low key day. I haven't done any planned exercise (so far), but I did go outside and walk around with the little man while he played and ran around like the wild thing he is :-). My hip flexor muscle was SO TIGHT after my run yesterday, so I soaked it last night in epsom salts and then used the heating pad. I also ended up taking some anti-inflammatories to help lessen the pain enough to get to sleep. Fortunately I woke up this morning and it feels decent. Still tight and hurting a little, but decent enough to be able to hang out around the house and get some stuff done.

I probably should get out and exercise in a bit since we'll be having birthday cake with the fam tonight.....maybe I'll do those 2 miles that I skipped yesterday.

 

I'm looking forward to a healthy week of eating well and exercising my butt off (Literally? Maybe.....hehehe). Leave me a comment here or on Facebook, and tell me what you plan on doing this week to be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment