Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Working hard

I have been very consious today of what I was eating. I was really proud of myself at lunch especially. I kept in mind my goal of not overeating and I was able to eat until I was full and not stuff myself, even with a huge plate of food in front of me!! I did good for dinner too, even though I wanted a snack a little bit later. I figured that it would be better to eat less for dinner and need a small snack than to overeat and be miserable. I also am thinking of checking out a book that a friend mentioned called Women, Food, and God. She said that it would help with my overeating tendencies, so I really hope to have time to read it soon.

I also went for a run today with a friend, J. We have been running several times a week, usually about 2 - 2 1/2 miles. It was taking us about 30-35 minutes, but I timed us yesterday and we did it in 25 minutes! I am so proud of us :-) It is really great to run with somebody, because we push each other and challenge each other more than we would by ourselves. We plan to run tomorrow as well, and maybe we can get our time even better so we can start adding more distance! (She may kill me for saying that when she reads it, lol!!)

I hope everyone is having a great week! Until next time...Stay fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment