Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation

Happy Monday!! (maybe?)

I don't know about you, but I need some motivation for this Monday!

My motivation for this week will be thinking forward to the holidays.


The holidays are just around the corner (where did the time go????) and just thinking of all that food that'll be in front of me makes me feel bloated. So, my motivation this week is to make sure that I'm living a fit and healthy lifestyle so that I don't want to do too much damage to all of my hard work. If I'm in the habit and loving being healthy, then I won't want as much of that calorie and fat filled food that isn't good for me and I don't need anyway....and what I do end up eating won't be too bad since I've been healthy, and plan on going back to healthy right after.

I love the holidays, and I want to enjoy them, not sit around in a food coma! This makes me want to prepare and make sure I'm ready to take on the temptation. And setting yourself up for success is always easier than trying to come back from the abyss later!

How does this Monday Morning Motivation make you motivated? It makes me want to eat really healthy today!

Have a fantastic Monday, and stay fit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment