Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back to the Fitness

Friends, I think I am finally getting my act together. Most of the time, we get some good sleep now (except when Baby is teething.....), so I have a little bit of energy left to exercise!! We have been making good use of our jogging stroller, and it certainly does amp up the intensity of a run!

So here's what I've been up to on the fitness front:

I've been out for a run 6 times in the last 2 weeks, the longest distance being 2.68 miles and the best time being 12:32/mile.
I've been on the elliptical 3 times, and burned an average of 300 calories each time.

I haven't been doing any weights or anything yet, but I'm getting there. I want to get back in the swing of things with cardio first.

I have been doing a lot better with my eating lately too. I have seriously cut down on the snacking, and have really gotten control of portions during meals. I have been eating healthier, which also helps me feel better and have more energy.

So, that's a (really) short summary of what's been going on with me lately. I promise that this blog will be back to it's regularly scheduled content now :-) Plus, I'm going to the beach in 2 weeks!!! Yay.....but I'd like to be a little more fit before I go :-P

How have you been doing lately? Are you working toward your fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment