Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Exercise Day 1

Happy Tuesday, Friends! How did your Motivation technique work yesterday? Mine worked pretty well; it made me get off my butt in the afternoon and get some exercise in! Me and Little Man went out for some fresh air and movement. Here's the workout we (me + Little Man in the jogging stroller):

.04 miles walking
.75 miles running
.25 miles walking
.25 miles running
.05 miles walking
.10 miles running

Total: 1.40 miles.

The workout got cut short because Little Man decided he was done with this exercising thing, and wanted to go home. I figured we had better head indoors before people thought bad things.....seriously, he was screaming bloody murder. Lol!

It was wonderful to actually get outside again. Yesterday was the first day in weeks that it has been under 95 degrees and not raining! It was pretty humid, but that's standard for summer in the Carolina's. All in all, definitely a great day to start getting back in shape. Now I'll just have to keep it up by getting in some sort of movement today! Let's see how I do :-)

Did you get any exercise in yesterday or today? Any little bit counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment