Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Day

Today was my first day of workinng on living a healthier life. I am a bit disappointed in myself, but all in all I think I made improvements. I still had my soda this morning (that I KNOW I shouldn't have) and I didn't make the smartest choices at lunch. However, I had a healthy breakfast of a banana and soy milk and a healthy dinner of a chicken sandwich. I used sandwich thins and added a slice of provolone cheese, a few slices of chicken breast and some pickles. It was very yummy :)
Also, I walked with a friend for about a mile and a half this evening, and it was really nice. The pollen of course didn't help but it was so invigorating to get some exercise outside! I know that as soon as I get some exercise, I always feel better, but I still can't seem to get myself moving some days. I'm glad that I did today. I think that having someone to do it with was helpful. I got some new running shoes too, so I think that helps as well!! They are Nike Lunar Glides, and they are bright blue (which is fantastic!!). I haven't gotten to use them for running yet, but they are pretty comfy for walking.
Well, it's getting late so I must go to bed. I will do my best to do better tomorrow, and I'll update on how I do!

1 comment:

  1. We have to walk again! I promise I'll be more strong on our next walk! lol

    ReplyDelete